1.2.13

w o r l d o f w a r c r a f t


[ c h a r a c t e r s ] - - - - - - <3


When I have some down time I usually like to play video games. World of Warcraft in particular! I'm not "pro" at it or anything, I don't do many raids or pvp, but I like to run dungeons and battle grounds, and just mess around with different class types etc. I particularly like the battle pets portion of the game :3 it's like pokemon! 
I don't think it's very important how you play the game, how good/bad you are, or how long it takes you to level etc, I think it's only important if you have funn! = ^-^=

Here is a picture of my main toon that I play. Her name is Akerica (trying to make a play-off of my own name hehe :3) 


I'm in the process of getting new gear, I believe a lot of mine is out dated or whatever. My pet is a Blue Runed Demon Dog, a Azure Mage Slayer from The Violet Hold to be exact. I've been searching for Arcanus for a long time. But I haven't been successful in finding him yet. My Demon Dog is named Flamel, after the famous Alchemist Nicholas Flamel of course :3



As you can see my gear is pretty outdated, Akerica is a little better than my other toon, who is outdated back to Lich King. I stopped playing for a while, 8 months or so, so as you can see I have some catching up to do. Both toons I mainly use are both Horde and level 80. I'm now in the process of leveling both of them up. One character doing the Mount Hyjal quest lines and the other doing the Vashj'ir quest lines. But I forgot how long it takes to level up once you get past 80. FOREVERRRRR. Also don't mind my stupid guild name. I have no idea why called it that. But it's better than having no guild at all :3

 


This is my specs and talents etc, I have't really focused on any professions yet, I'm still really just getting the hang of playing the game again with all the changes. Also I have quite a few pets, the ones I like the most are: Zosimus, the Lucky Quilen Cub, and Newton, the Cinder Kitten. Battle pets is so fun! An awesome add on to the game, especially for girls :3


 This is Flamel, my bad ass pet. The funnest part about playing a hunter is to be able to have a pet! I would assume to have a rare and high level pet is better, I am in the process of collecting several rare pets (I'll post what I have so far later). But, I like to use Flamel primarily because he looks all Alchemic. He looks like he should be in the Mortal Instrument series :3 



Flamel is the one called Azure Mage Slayer, so he is elite, which is a bonus. Some day I will obtain Arcanus :3 It just takes forever to locate rare NPCs.




This is Demonia, she is my level 80 Death Knight (Unholy Spec). I usually play DPS because tanking just really isn't my thing. I'd rather just do damage than worry about aggro. Plus you get a disgustingly awesome minion to help you as well.  



  

As you can see I have "rare" gear, but it is all out-dated to Lich King. So it's alright but not as good as I could have I suppose. I just don't raid or anything so I only get gear from dungeons.  I'm not really sure what is up with her in the picture. She kind of look like she's doing a constipated dance :3 . DKs are supposed to be OP so alot of people stopped using them. But I think now that the talent trees have changed and some things have been nerfed they're better to play. I prefer long range, but if I feel like doing some damage I'll play my Death Knight.  



As you can see I started dabbling in Blacksmithing, alas it is a expensive profession to partake. But eventually I could make my own weapons etc, and that would be awesome :0)

When it comes to World of Warcraft I'm in love, I haven't found a game that has made me so happy :3. I love the game play, the graphics, THE MUSIC <3, the climates and terrains, the endless amounts of game content, the humorous additives, and the easy interfaces. Anyone can play really, and it doesn't matter your skill level. There is enough game content to keep anyone satisfied no matter how "hardcore" you are at the game :3   

My favourite Character :3


 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog