1.2.13

h a p p y b d a y !



[ l i t t l e s t  b r o t h e r s  b i r t h d a y ] - - - - - - <3



Today is my youngest brother Michael's birthday! He turns 21! Hooray! I think my twenty-first year was one of my best. I hope he will be able to say the same. I am going to go over and play video games with him later. This is what I got him as a present! (Hopefully he won't see this before I give it to him hee hee) :




The game is free to play (I play it also sometimes,  my username is hermagnumopus). But in order to play all the content (unlock all the races, trade with other players, advance in certain careers and trades) you need to have a "subscription". It's an alright game, but I'd much rather play World of Warcraft. I'll post more on this game and World of Warcraft later on. 

Anyways, back to my brothers birthday. So I hope he likes his present! 





This is my youngest brother Michael, he is turning 21.


 This is a photo of him drinking Butter Beer when we went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!  Such a cutie :3 


This is a picture of when he graduated highschool. My oldest brother Andrew is also there on the far right. The girl is me! With orange hair! This was quite a few years ago, I've lost some weight since then. I couldn't find a picture with eyes open though :(


This is when Michael was probably 14 or 15. So cute! I love his hair like this. Cutest little brother ever! I hope he has an amazing birthday! I might even make him some cake pops, except they take a long time to make and I'm not very good at baking things. 

Posting all these pictures I realize I don't have many or any pictures of Michael and myself. I guess I'll have to change that! Brothers are important and I want to remember our closeness when I get older. Maybe I'll take some at his birthday party tonight! <3 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog