11.2.13

m o n d a y a g a i n



I have been slacking on making posts lately. Life has been busy and I haven't found myself near a camera or computer. But I have many things to post about! I will post some outfits from the past couple of days. Also some purchases and interesting things I have found.

First things first: YAY DREAD FALLS! <3 Thx Kawaii Overdose, I love them! 



It took me a few tries to get them on appropriately. I still have to practice to make them look good :)  They aren't permanent, so I have to practice fastening them in place. If you'd like to order them you can make custom orders here!  They look really red in the picture because my cellphone sucks, but they're more purple in real life. They are super neat feeling and I'm excited to include them in my shadow hunter costume for Anime North Toronto 2013.



 Mickey Mouse shades <3 Some of my favourite articles of clothing. I don't know if I'll include this on LookBook. The quality is kind of shitty. What do you think? Lady Gaga just preformed a concert where I am from, but no one wanted to go with me. Super sad I missed it, I would have totally worn these!




Yesterday's outfit: Super comfy and cute! The shirt I'm wearing says City of Giants. It's the name of a band some of my friends used to be in. The image is a picture of an owl that my friend (and tattoo artist) drew. So I figured if I'm going to sport his art on my body I might as well on my clothes :3 Plus a boy's XL tank makes a cute mini-dress ^-^ Please hype this outfit on LookBook! <3<3<3




The pants are some of my fave, they are from Heavy Red. They aren't as shiney as the picture, which is kind of disappointing. But they are still really comfy and cute. You can get them here >> Rampage of Love Leggings.
  



The boots are my most valued possession. Demonia Steal Plated Platfroms, 5". I love how they make me feel when I wear them. They definitely add an element of badassness to every outfit. I literally feel pretty damn invincible wearing them They will also be not only a part of many future outfits, but also part of my Shadow Hunter Cosplay :3

  .

I am also wearing my contacts in these photos. I like them alot and now that I am used to them I'd like to make them a regular part of my daily routine. I'd like to order in more color options. A few people at work don't really like them. But my best friend said they make my eyes seem like big glowing balls. That sounds cute to me :3





If anyone has a chance to watch the movie Warm Bodies I highly suggest it! I went and saw it the other day and it was super adorable! It made me swoon several times <3 I don't usually like romantic comedies, and I was really worried it'd be lame like Twilight, but it was actually really well done and such a cute story. Just make sure you tell your boyfriend it is not a gorey zombie movie. It is definitely no George A Romero movie. One of my friends brought her boyfriend to see it with her without telling him it was a romance. You can imagine his disappointment
The actor that plays the "R" the male zombie is in Skins, he is also super cute



Look at that face. Honestly, even my boyfriend liked it, and he hates everything. It brought a happy side to the old "zombie tale".    




LIME CRIME HAS RESTOCKED! Quick place your orders before it all sells out! These are some thing that I bought today:



 Coquette, Opaque Lipstick




D'Lilac, Opaque Lipstick



Lunar Sea, Eyeliner



I highly recommend this brand to all vegans out there. Or to anyone with sensitive eyes and/or allergies. I have all of the above. I find Lime Crime is easy to use, gentle, reasonably priced, and amazing quality! If you are interested in pick some up you can order it HERE :3







Now I will leave you with a picture of my best friend and I! (I am the one in glasses) Kawaii Overkill!

I am hoping to make a lot more posts in the near future. Stay tuned and you will likely see posts about these subjects in the near future:

*Books I'm reading
*My stuffed animal collection
*Anime I'm watching
*My action figure collection
*Video games I'm playing
*Alchemy
*Political/Conspiracy Opinions
*Spiritual Opinions
*Artwork
*Hairstyling and Makeup tutorials
etc.


         






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog