1.2.13

f o r t h e h o r d e!



[ t o d a y s  o u t f i t ] - - - - - - <3




Please hype me on LookBook here! xoxoxo
This was the outfit I wore to my brothers birthday party. The boots make me really tall =^-^=
The shirt if this one from Jinx.com. Click the image below to visit their website. 






They don't make this particular version anymore. But there are lots of other nice World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Minecraft, and Star Wars Old Republic etc. merchandise. 
I have a few other items like this as well. Love them :3  





These are the boots I wore. I love them so so so so so much! It makes me really tall and people stare at me when I wear them, but I really feel good wearing them. I feel like I am invincible hehe. Ass kicking boots I'd say :3 Click the image below to see where I bought them.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog