5.2.13

n e w s t u f f



[ y e s t e r d a y s  o u t f i t ] - - - - - - <3




 So pumped to receive my contacts! I love them! It took me many tries to get them in. I've never put contacts in before. Once they were in they look super cute. They felt uncomfortable and I wouldn't suggest to anyone who doesn't have a prescription to read or watch tv while wearing them. I suppose my eyes just needed to adjust. I kept feeling like there was a weird film over my eyes. Now that I see they don't look super scarey in I might wear them at work. I think my clients, coworkers and boss are starting to get used to the way I dress etc. I have done weirder things. 




I want to get yellow ones next! I will eventually start a collection. I order them from someone in my country so they are cheap and they get here quite fast. They would probably look better on someone with brown eyes. My eyes are bright green. So purple over green looks interesting. 









 My outfit from yesterday. So comfy! I love that "goth" clothing is becoming more common. I don't have to shop online anymore. A lot of Canadian stores are now selling clothing articles with crosses and skulls on them. The only problem is other people will be wearing the same thing.  I finally found knee high socks! Yay! Kinda hard to see in this picture.  Please hype for my outfit on LookBook here






 If you guys have any questions about my contacts, or my clothes, make up etc I now have a formspring I will be checking regularly. Check it out below (click Batty McBat). I will also be making some hair tutorial videos too later on. I will share my hair knowledge! <3



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog