18.2.13

f a m i l y d a y !



[ n e w  t h i n g s ] - - - - - - <3






 Hello! Today is Family Day! It's a statutory holiday in Canada. It's a day made to spend with your family <3 
 I'm hoping to go play video games with my brothers :3


I haven't posted in a few days so here are some of the outfits I've been wearing:




I am very happy with this awesome shirt I purchased off of eBay seller Mystère Wonderland   .
I often purchase items off of eBay that look different from the description or are inadequate quality, but everything I've bought from this shop is awesome! 


 If you'd like to shop from the store where I bought this item please click below:

My best friend also gave me this cute hair clip to match <3




I love it! So cute! I wear one in my hair almost every day <3 I don't know where she got it but I imagine you can find them on Etsy.
     

I also bought these beauties from the same site as the eyeball shirt: 


Super hot! I love love love them <3 You can see my thigh tat poking out :3 Quite comfy as well. 
 I will also be using these for my shadow hunter costume. Jace Wayland here I come ;) 


Such great quality! I really recommend this store. Reasonably priced, fast shipping, a wide range of gothic/punk styles, and amazing quality. Yay! Thank you random Japanese seller. xo

    


Went out for some drinks the other night, this town is too boring in the winter. No one ever goes out and does anything! I can't wait till summer time <3

My friend Nakita and I got all prettyfied and went out anyways.

We're cute :3 x




I dyed her hair half and half! So cute :3 She looks like a cupcake! She was also the one who installed my sythdreads for me. It took 7ish hours! I love them! The night wasn't very eventful but it was still fun! We took some cute photos at least x. 




I look so tall compared to her, but I was wearing platforms, I'm actually only and inch or two taller than her. <3




I'll have to post pictures of this shirt later so you can see it better. It's so cute! It's really long in the back like a tail and it's shorter in the front. I like it a lot :) I am also in love with my contacts! Purple eyes yay! 


 Hope everyone in Canada has a good Family Day! And everyone in the states have a good Presidents Day! Family Day sounds way more ideal than Presidents Day, how boring. :p 




  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog