4.11.13

introducing: PEEWEE!


So I have welcomed a new little friend into my family. He is a cockatiel named Peewee! He's super cuddly and I'm pretty sure he thinks he's a dog. He sleeps with me in my bed and snuggles on the blankets. He can sing a few songs and says things in French and English. I absolutely love him. I really feel like he saved my life. I was finding myself in a very deep depression, so bad that I really couldn't think of any reason I wanted to be here anymore. I started to wish a car would hit me when I was walking home from work. I just couldn't find the reasons to keep going. Now I feel so excited to go home and spend time with my bird! It feels so good to have another creature to love, something that relies on me and loves me back. He's so affectionate and he actually misses me when I'm gone. Little Peewee couldn't have found a better time to come into my life. <3

If you'd like to see a video of Peewee singing please click the Instagram link above ^_^










No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog