4.11.13

halloween 2013




Some of you may not know that I have moved cities, and since I've switched shops I've had to start from the ground up again.
Needless to say my paychecks have been quite pathetic. So this year my usual big budget for Halloween costumes was nonexistent. So I had to improvise. 

The day of Halloween we went out with some friends and went to a haunted house that was organized by the local children's hospital. They were raising money for new treatments. I was very impressed with the level of detail they put into the event. The haunted house was actually super creepy and long. The "actors" were volunteers and most of them did an excellent job. I had an amazing time. Everyone likes there pants scared off now and then. 

So this particular night I just wore a sequined skeleton dress that I already had in my closet and some appropriate matching accessories. I got super shitty face paint from the dollar store that actually stained my face red (serves me right). I was happy with the overall out come however. If I wanted to do something more detail I might have been super aggravated and angry that I didn't buy some better quality paint that wasn't made from let over oil and dye in some Chinese factory somewhere. I just wanted the look to be almost pop-art. I also used contacts I already own from Pinky Paradise, one pink one and one grey one. The results:





The weekend after Halloween we had a party at our house and decorated it and invited some friends over. I didn't get alot of good pictures because things were super rushed and I just wanted to start drinking etc. I did sneak in some cute shots with my little minion however. I just used an old costume I had in my closet and did my make up all purrtttyyy. Contacts are from Pinky Paradise, make up is from Lime Crime, and the wig is from Lock Shop (I'll provide links below). Overall such a good night, but because of the time change I got super tired and fell asleep on the couch while people were still over. Oops. 








Products used:













No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog