24.7.13

H E A L T H




I don't usually make posts for just one band by themselves, but this band deserves some major recognition. I've been listening to them for the past 3 months and I honestly am blown away by the fact that I have never heard them up until this point. Especially when I found out that they opened for and toured with Nine Inch Nails. They are revolutionary and progressive. They fulfill all my dark tortured ear bleeding desires. I feel like I'm 16 again in my dark basement not giving a fuck about anything except sex and blood. I am very intrigued and excited to see how their sound develops. 



DIE SLOW

I cannot live without this song




USA BOYS 

This video is not PG




GOTH STAR

Fleetwood Mac never sounded so good




Please check out their Facebook HERE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog