24.7.13

f a s h i o n o m b r e



As some of you already know I am a hair stylist for Goldwell. I am trained in many different color and styling techniques. I'd like to start sharing them with you guys. 

Today I did a fashion "ombre" look using only Elumen. 
Now this isn't as perfectly transitioned as I usually like to get my ombre, but it was a "fix" I did. She came in with an already attempted ombre. It was horribly botched, her top was green instead of blonde, her bottom was a very faded out teal blue, and there was no purple in the hair whatsoever. It had been done the day before and looked like it was done months ago. I wish I had a before picture so you could see the difference. Needless to say I got her to a nice level on top, high enough to make her appear platinum, not green. It was as close as possible to her reference picture as I could get it. 

The reference picture she showed me looked something like this:


The finished product:



The patchy transition from blonde to purple bothers me, normally it wouldn't be like this, however I had to make it uneven to cover some spots that were a greenish tint in the hair. This looks always looks better curled. Hopefully the client will be willing to curl her hair in future. Overall I was proud of this job just because of how horrible the hair looked when she came in. It was a very good improvement. 

Colors used: Elumen AB@9, VV@ALL, and BL@ALL

If you'd like to view more of my creations, original or color correctives, please click on the "my work" tab at the top of the screen. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog