11.3.13

R I P d r e a d s



[ d r e a d s  y o u  w i l l  b e  m i s s e d ] - - - - - < 3 





I loved them so much when I had them. They looked so pretty and long and exotic. But they were very heavy, and I really wanted to wash my hair. I kept them, so maybe on a later date I can put them back in! I totally didn't feel cute with them in. I missed my soft hair, and being able to curl it and do fun stuff! However, they totally served their purpose and I would definitely rock them again. Money well spent! Let's have a moment of silence in memory of my beautiful fake dreads. RIP.














New hair coming soon! I'm really excited about this next hair design I've come up with. I'll post pictures when I'm done :3 But I'll give you a little hint to what my inspiration was:



Sexy times! Hope you all had a good weekend <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog