11.3.13

c i r c l e l e n s e s


[ c o n t a c t s  i n f o ] - - - - - < 3 




I get a lot people asking me where I got my contacts, so I thought I'd make a little post about them. 
So y'all can go make your eyeballs look Japanime too. 





Contacts:   G&G BT02 Violet
Color: Violet
Comfort: 3/5
Intensity: 3/5 
Comments: I like these contacts in the light, they look alright over my yellowish green eyes, but I think they'd look better over brown eyes. They aren't as intense as I thought they'd be. Most of the time my eyes just look light brown. They can sometimes also be a pain in the butt to get in. 








Contacts:   G&G Gossip Green
Color: Green
Comfort: 5/5
Intensity: 4.5/5 
Comments: I love these! They don't really make my eyes look all that different, they just make them look a lot more defined. They bring out the natural colors of my eyes. Putting them in was like having soft fuzzy kittens gently kiss my eye balls. And suddenly a whole new world of comfortable contacts appeared before me like sleeping on clouds made of bunny rabbit tails. Finally my morning routine will not include me vulgarly using words that are usually used for body parts. 






Included! 



  Where to buy (click above)


I have a few more sets on order. I will update later on!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog